Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Change plans, another option

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

My job informed me that we will not be able to travel to Mumbai for treatment and will have to seek other means. Unfortunately, that door was closed but, Gracious God opened a window and in poured,"Clinic of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology Zlin, Czech Republic". After an initial email requesting additional information. I received a prompt reply the next afternoon with loads of information needed to assist in our journey.

I am very happy with the clinic and mourning the fact that we will not be able to travel to India. But, God has blessed us to have another option and we will pursue it with his help.

0 comments: