Saturday, August 1, 2009

Urgent email from clinic...

Please note that i have done a day 5 scan of your donor today and unfortunately she has not given a very good response ( that is, not formed a good number of eggs). We have therefore decided to cancel her cycle for you.

Although this news was devastating, it wasn't the end of our road. We will change donors, change our travel dates for a month or two and continuing praying. I completed my hysteroscopy yesterday, results were NORMAL. All of our tests are complete, just awaiting new donor profiles and travel arrangements.

Today, my youngest son celebrated his 6th birthday and I couldn't let him down by thinking of myself. He had an outstanding birthday.

My prayers go out to each and every IP and those going through IVF.

WE'RE MORE THAN CONQUERORS!!!

0 comments: