Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still have JOY...

Unfortunately, we will have to postpone our cycle from April to July or August. It's exciting hearing the news from all of you expecting.

Somehow it seems everywhere I turn, someone is pregnant. Which is a blessing but at times, it hurts facing the reality that I'm NOT. Our story is a little different, as we only require an egg donor. I'm able to carry our child but I'm currenlty going through menopause and have been for the last 5 years. Believe it or not, I'm only 33 years young. I had an appointment last week with my new OB/GYN and he looked over my test results and was shocked by my extremeky high FSH results. Although, I've been told many times that I could be going through menopause, I thought that each of the 7-10 doctors were wrong. I've since excepted that this is what's happening but God has given me options. He has allowed me to carry 2 beautiful children to birth and still affords me the opportunity for more. And with that we will continue on our journey soon. My OB/GYN was so helpful and concerned. He stated all I needed to do was bring him a copy of my tests and procedures needed from our clinic and he will ensure they are completed ASAP.

We are utilizing Dr. Allahbadia and the staff of Rotunda Clinic in Mumbai. We are looking forward to The Mike's pick-up babies trip to see how everything goes. Well, you are all in our prayers and please don't give up...

By His Grace,
S.

0 comments: